While we’ve frequently assisted clients with construction projects, 2020 is our breakout year for offering Design, Installation and Construction Services to the correctional industry. After all, with over 20 years of experience helping jail and prison foodservice operators, no one understands correctional foodservice equipment better than Cook’s!
No matter the size of the project, Cook’s has you covered. There are three different ways that we can help:
- Already have a project in progress? Cook’s can provide you with a Consult. We will audit a proposed design and equipment specification, where we:
- Review your current design / CAD and provide recommendations with an eye for corrections.
- All proposed equipment will be assessed for size, durability and security and we will recommend alternatives where needed.
- You will have the option to stop at this point or continue with Cook’s as your design & equipment partner ensuring you get the best results for corrections.
- Considering a renovation? Cook’s can assist you with location specific projects like a dishroom, ODR, cooking line or walk-in solution.
- Cook’s will initiate a conference call to all stakeholders to discuss the scope and goals of your renovation.
- We will follow up with an on-site evaluation leading to CAD drawings, an equipment package and submittals.
- We finish the renovation with installation, equipment start-up and training.
- Looking for a turn-key solution? Cook’s can provide you with full consultation, design, equipment specification, construction documents, installation, start-up and training.
- Cook’s will be there every step of the way from doing a site review with an operations analysis through start-up and training.
- We will be immersed in all stages during the project as a single point of contact for all stake holders.
- You can count on Cook’s after completion to be there to assist you with equipment start-up, training and warranty issues.
Download our flyer or call us at 800-956-5571 to get started and put our expertise to work for you in 2020.