Examples of complex custom fabrication jobs that Cook’s completed.
Custom serving lines and tables can be extremely difficult to replace. Generally, it requires a site visit to take field measurements, approval of engineered drawings and then installation. Cook’s can help. We routinely make custom serving lines, tables, sinks; even wall coverings, and we guarantee our products are built for corrections.
Our process is simple.
- A call to understand the objective
- Visit the facility to take measurements and confirm scope
- Provide drawings and quote, including turn-key install
Along with replacement of existing customized work, we can create new custom solutions when an off the shelf product won’t meet your needs.
Not sure what we can customize? Here are some of the custom fabricated solutions we’ve provided to jails and prisons across the country:
Customized Tray Assembly Lines
- Single or double lines
- With or without a tray slide/roller
- Over shelves, sneeze guards, landing shelves
- With or without drains and individual or manifold
- Blind Tray Assembly line
- Clean Tables in any size or configuration
- Dirty tables with custom troughs, pre-rinse , scrap baskets
- Custom sinks in any depth
- With protective bumpers
- Any length or width
- With built in sinks
- With can opener mount
- Double sided or single
- With or without undershelves
- Enclose utilities
- Protective bumpers
- Hot beverage wall or table mount
Other custom products
- Tool lockers or cabinets
- Protective wall paneling
- Recessed or elevated floor troughs
If you can imagine it, we can create it. We have the experience and the expertise in custom fabricated solutions to take your idea all the way to install.
If your facility needs custom stainless steel work, give us a call at 800-956-5571 and we can talk about scheduling a site visit.